OH boy missing from crime scene believed to be in danger

Share

Police says Devin Holston lived at the home where the three deceased people were found, but was not inside when police responded around 7 p.m. Wednesday.

The Ohio Attorney General's Office has canceled the Endangered Missing Child Advisory for an 8-year-old child in southern Ohio.

Authorities say three people have been fatally shot, a fourth person stabbed and an 8-year-old boy is missing in southeast Ohio.

Aaron Lawson, 23, of 15868 State Route 93, Pedro, Ohio, is listed as a person of interest in the case. An extensive search of the area was conducted by sheriff's Deputies, the Lawrence County Drug & Major Crimes Task Force, and BCI&I which included the property in question, neighbor's houses, friends and relatives houses ant the woods around this area but Devin was not located.

Our sister station, WSAZ in Charleston, reports that the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office in OH is searching for 23-year-old Aaron Lawson.

Lawson was spotted by deputies driving a Blue Chevrolet truck around 12:30 a.m. and a pursuit ensued.

The Twitter account for Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine tweeted that the missing child advisory for Holston had been canceled but didn't provide any details about the boy's condition or if he were safe. The sheriff's office said Lawson crashed into a ditch before he ran into nearby woods where he lost police.

Anybody with information is asked to call the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office at 740-532-3525.

We are in the very early stages of this investigation and can not compromised this investigation by divulging more information at this time.

Missing eight year old boy, Devin Holston.

Lawson was last seen on foot near the scene.

Share