Former child star Feldman has claimed that he was abused during the early years of his career and recently launched a crowdfunding campaign to "expose" an alleged Hollywood paedophile ring. Feldman claims to have taken a break from social media due to the "hate and lies" that were being spread about him and his motives.
Feldman, who starred in such '80s classics as Goonies and Stand by Me, said in previous interviews that a pedophile ring existed within the business, but he refused to name names - that is until the Harvey Weinstein scandal completely upended Hollywood. Mehmet then told the actor he had called Santa Barbara police officials, who insisted they had no record of Corey giving them names of alleged molesters over two decades ago.
"Following the recent inquiries into the Sheriff's Office interview of Mr. Feldman in 1993, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office conducted an additional review for any stored items remaining from the Michael Jackson investigation", Hoover's email read.
In an interview on Today on October 30, Feldman said he had revealed names of men who had allegedly sexually assaulted him as a child actor during an interview with police in 1993.
Among those audio recordings was an interview with Feldman, which has now been handed over to the Los Angeles Police Department, the sheriff's office said. While going through the boxes regarding Michael Jackson, they found the tapes and will turn them over to the Los Angeles Police Department.
But the sheriff's office previously denied the claims, saying they had no records of Feldman revealing such information, however they have now changed their tune and stated that an audio recording has been found in a container from the original Michael Jackson child abuse investigation.Читайте также: Takes Position in Carnival Corp (CCL)
"If anyone wants to go back to 1993 when I was interviewed by the Santa Barbara Police Department, I sat down and I gave them the names", Feldman said on the "Today" show.
Feldman blames his friend Corey Haim's untimely death from complications of drug addiction on the traumatic abuse that Haim suffered as a child on Hollywood sets.
He also took his story to the LAPD, which confirmed it was investigating Feldman's claims and then nearly immediately closed down its investigation. On "The Dr. Oz Show", Feldman named former co-star Jon Grissom and showed his photo on air, claiming the man sexually assaulted him in the 1980s.
Feldman plans to make a movie addressing the issue of sexual abuse in Hollywood, for which he seeks to raise $10 million.
He also mentioned the name Marty Weiss, a Hollywood child talent agent, when he was interviewed by Megyn Kelly on "Today", around the same time as the Oz interview.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог