Mulroney children to act as bridesmaids-page boys at royal wedding

Share

There had been confusion over Thomas Markle's plans after he apparently changed his mind repeatedly in recent days.

The long wait for the royal wedding is nearly over!

While Meghan and Harry have yet to even address the baby rumors, it is safe to say they're most likely not even thinking about anything but their wedding.

The Mulroney children often appear on Jessica's Instagram account, where she has 118,000 followers.

His older brother, Prince William, will stand by his side just as Harry did for William on his wedding day in 2011.

"Of course I'd walk her down the aisle", he told the outlet.

That doesn't seem to be happening anymore, though.

Below you'll find a timeline of everything that's unfolded over the past week.

In an announcement Wednesday, Kensington Palace also confirmed that Meghan Markle's two godchildren and the three children of her best friend Jessica Mulroney will accompany her down the aisle.

Watch the royal wedding on May 19 from St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in London.

Meghan's half-brother Thomas Markle Junior accused her of shunning the family in an open letter last month.

Obsessed with the royals?

On Sunday, May 13, The Daily Mail published video that reportedly shows how the photographs were staged.

It's been a tough week for Prince Harry's future bride.

May 14: Thomas tells TMZ he's decided not to attend the royal wedding.

Meghan's father was also caught up in a photo scandal after it was revealed he posed for paparazzi pictures ahead of the wedding. This was all because of the staged pics. He said that he doesn't want to embarrass the royal family and her daughter.

Meanwhile, she and her husband-to-be Prince Harry were seen heading into Windsor Castle and leaving later.

"Her close friends will be supporting her though, but none of them have formal roles".

"I hate the idea of missing one of the greatest moments in history and walking my daughter down the aisle", Markle Sr. reportedly told the news outlet. He had to get the OK from his doctors to travel after his heart attack.

Thomas's decision left arrangements for the royal wedding in doubt, and Meghan without her father on the biggest day of her life. The reason, this time, is health-related.

TMZ later quoted him as saying the trip was off due to the need for immediate heart surgery.

And there you have it-for now.

In what The Daily Telegraph newspaper called "the circus" surrounding the wedding, Tom Junior's ex-wife Tracy Dooley - also not invited to the wedding - rolled into London with her two sons Tyler and Thomas.

Daily Mail columnist Sarah Vine on Thursday castigated Harry's Kensington Palace press operation for not doing more to prevent Markle's relatives from sniping at her during the run-up to the big event.

Share