Now Meghan's bodyguard to quit after less than a year in job

Share

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have gained the go-ahead from planners to include the specially built studio as part of major renovations happening at their cottage in Windsor, which was previously five apartments used as staff quarters.

Meanwhile the half-brother of the Duchess of Sussex is facing a drink-driving charge after an arrest in the United States.

E! News can confirm the 52-year-old was arrested for a DUI in the wee hours of Friday morning in OR, as first reported by TMZ.

The Associated Press claims Thomas Wayne Markle Jr was "visibly intoxicated" when pulled over in his vehicle at 1.30am on Friday morning - and was taken directly to a "detox centre".

Sources at Express say Prince Harry is a supportive fan and participant and has found a new calmness in his life after joining Meghan in her practice.

Royal fans were shocked by the breaking news, with one commenting: "And yet her family members wonder why she doesn't want them around!"

Authorities said his blood-alcohol content was 0.11 percent.

Both the unnamed bodyguard and Ms Cohen worked for Ms Markle and her husband Prince Harry.

Meghan Markle's female bodyguard has quit after less than a year, it has been revealed.

Touabti was said to have been tasked with dealing with "the Markle debacle" ahead of the royal wedding, in which Meghan's father Thomas Markle staged photos with the paparazzi and then backed out of the wedding just days before.

He added: "It's hopeful that if Meghan and Harry came and my father - Meghan and Harry could spend some time together with him and that would be good".

Share