Man United warned about signing Real Madrid attacker this summer

Share

Real Madrid have announced the official presentation of Eden Hazard will take place on Thursday at the Santiago Bernabeu.

The signing of Serbia striker Luka Jovic marks the beginning of a "new project" for Real Madrid as they look to return to winning ways next season, club president Florentino Perez said on Wednesday. Number 16, as the positioning would suggest, does not seem likely for the new Galáctico (he is, no matter what he said in his first press conference), although that, and goalkeeper-friendly 13, are the only current ones available.

"I'll try to do my best and show what I can do".

Do you have an inspirational story you would like us to publish? "But I am just focused on helping the team to win".

Madrid have spent over €300m so far this summer and now must look to bring in more funds from player sales. "I hope I will be one day. I thought that now was the moment to mark a turning point and come to the biggest club in the world".

However, the Evening Standard reports that the Old Trafford club have ended their pursuit of Bale and turned down the opportunity to hold talks with the Bernabeu outfit about a potential permanent or loan move.

Rene Meulensteen believes that Manchester United would be taking a "risk" by signing Gareth Bale from Real Madrid in the summer transfer window.

And after the match, Eden Hazard confirmed his intention to join Real Madrid claiming that the Europa League final game was his last for Chelsea.

"Everyone knows Zidane was my idol growing up", he said. "This is the flawless time to join Real Madrid".

"It may be surprising to a lot of people [but] I'm delighted for him". "I hope to help begin a new cycle, with new players, alongside those still here who have won so much".

Share