The major update will also start rolling out that day for those who have Pixel and the newer Nexus devices. Oreo , which was launched to coincide with the solar eclipse , ain't about flashy new features, and Google is instead hoping to improve the Android user experience through "vitals", which will see it focus on improvements to battery life, stability, and security.
The 2024 eclipse will cut diagonally across the USA from the Southwest to the Northeast, passing from Mexico through Texas, eastward and northward through Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and finally Newfoundland.
You should get a notification when your update is ready. It suggested that Google may officially roll out the new software on the day of the U.S. While the OTA update has begun coming out, Google has already put out Android 8 .0 Oreo system images for the users of Nexus 6P , Nexus 5X , Nexus Player , Pixel C , Google Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones.
Senior NASA photographer Bill Ingalls was able to take a picture of the International Space State , which had a crew of six astronauts on board, as it made its way across the sun above Ross Lake in Washington state. Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the Moon, used the occasion to remember his own experiences. For more information on their opportunities and what they expect to see, visit NASA's Solar Eclipse website .
How well did social media companies deal with it? The move to treat online offences more severely is because the CPS believes more and more hate crime is being perpetrated online. Until now, CPS guidance on hate crime motivated by sexual orientation has had a general focus on all victims. " These documents take account of the current breadth and context of offending to provide prosecutors with the best possible chance of achieving justice for victims ", Saunders said.
New Jersey won't experience a total solar eclipse Monday afternoon but rather about 75 percent coverage for most areas. Most of the continental US will be treated to a partial eclipse , when the moon moves in front of the sun and blots out some or most of its light.
Long lines have formed outside places, selling special protective eclipse sunglasses, with the planetarium, libraries and rooftop bars all offering viewing events to make the most of the occasion. Because of this, it's also very important to have safety glasses when looking at the eclipse . The next total solar eclipse will be viewable in Argentina on July 2, 2019.
Tuesday: Showers & thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1 pm. Tuesday Night .Partly cloudy. Showers and storms possible. Mostly cloudy - low around 75. Tuesday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1 p.m. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
Ireland will experience only a partial eclipse , with best viewing in the southern part of the country. Teens and children are more likely to suffer solar retinopathy, damage to the retinas, since their eyes haven't completely matured. "You're going to see more that way", he said . CNN's Miguel Marguez said: "It's the first time it's happened in the U.S. since 1918 and its path is a bit interesting because it will only hit the US".
A few showers and storms possible in the morning, especially in southern areas as the cold front continues to push to the south. For those in the path of totality, as well as larger cities throughout the United States, we've provided a rundown of the weather forecasts for the day.
Hyundai has also bolstered the longevity of the hydrogen-powered SUV by using highly durable catalyst technology. Hyundai Motor also plans to catch up in the eco-friendly auto race with longer driving range electric vehicles. M - Hyundai's aggressive pursuit of eco-friendly vehicles continues with the introduction of a new hydrogen-powered SUV in Seoul, South Korea. A fuel cell electric bus is slated to be unveiled late this year, while a sedan-type fuel cell vehicle is also planned.
Starting with engine , the vehicle is powered by a 4.4-liter M TwinPower Turbo V8 that produces 600 PS (441 kW) and 750 Nm (553 lb-ft) of torque. The most important part of the M5 has always been its engine . The design is similar to previous M5 models - just take the 5 Series and make it look more aggressive. M compound brakes are also fitted as standard.
AAS says the glasses manufactured by Solar Eclipse International have been verified by an accredited testing laboratory to meet the ISO international safety standard. Ordinary sunglasses won't do. If you have legit glasses- and not fakes, like the ones Amazon recalled earlier this week- you shouldn't be able to see ANYTHING but the sun.
Gionee has partnered with Airtel and Paytm to offer a bunch of deals with the Gionee X1 . Alok Shrivastava, Director - Business Intelligence and Planning, Gionee India said, " Gionee has always been committed to amaze its customers with premium quality products at attractive prices".
Usually, OurMine is considered as an ethical hacking group. This time, it is PlayStation's Twitter account . While the tweets have since been removed and account seems to be back in Sony's hands, the world still managed to see what the hack was about.
It is also expected that the smartphone would be running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box, while a 3,000 mAh battery may be backing it up. All three variants will go on sale via Mi.com and JD.com from Tuesday. Both the versions of the Redmi Note 5A come with a 5.5-inch 720p screen and a Android Nougat-based MIUI 9 . Dimensionally, the base model of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A measures 153× 76.2 × 7.5 mm and weighs 150 grams, while the top-end variant of the Redmi Note 5A ...
With the tremendous increase in sales and a rapidly growing fanbase, the company recently unveiled the Soft Gold limited edition of the OnePlus 5 in India that packs in 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage onboard. It is powered by a 64 bit 2.45GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM. Apart from the differences in RAM and storage, rest of the specifications remain same on both the variants.
The hardware maker is cutting the price of the headset by a whopping $200 in order to make it more accessible to the mass market. All Vive purchases come with a free trial to Viveport Subscription , where consumers can choose up to 5 titles per month to experience, and copies of numerous most popular pieces of VR content today, including Google's Tilt Brush , Everest VR, and Richie's Plank Experience .
In a separate report Monday, Automotive News said the Chinese carmaker had expressed interest in buying the Jeep brand and has contacted Fiat to see whether a deal could be negotiated. Geely Automobile has also said it doesn't have any plans of buying Fiat Chrysler . "I think Great Wall Motor is eyeing a global strategy, not just the United States", Zhang added.
And, considering the vehicle collector already owns three McLaren models, we're thinking this won't be the last of Fux Fuchsia you'll see on one of these British supercars . Use of the colour is not just limited to where you might expect it; see the lip of the wheels, the steering wheel pinstripe and the rear-view mirror.
However, northern areas will be left battling strong winds and heavy rain. Grahame Madge, a spokesman from the Met Office , told MM: "By the time the storm gets to our waters it will be wrapped up in another weather system and any sign of Hurricane Gert will be the warmth of the air within the remaining air mass".
Elon Musk founder of Tesla, SpaceX and OpenAI and Mustafa Suleyman , founder and Head of Applied AI at Google's DeepMind are among 116 signatories of the letter , which was issued at the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2017) which is taking place in Melbourne this week.
People have been reasoning that a total solar eclipse creates a round shape, which would perfectly symbolize Android O . There are expectations among the Android community that Google will reveal the name of its new Android version and also announce the final launch dates.
VW's North American CEO, Hinrich J. Woebcken, called the I.D. After refusing to confirm its previous confirmation that a new electric VW microbus would go into production, Volkswagen has re-confirmed that the microbus will indeed be going into production in 2022.
It will be the longest period that Big Ben , whose bongs are familiar to many people around the world due to their use in BBC radio and television broadcasts, has been silent in its 157-year history. It is absurd to silence the bell for four years". The project's cost was estimated past year at £29 million (B1.25 billion). A YouGov poll published Saturday found that 44 per cent of Britons believe Big Ben should be silenced during the renovations, except for special occasions, while 41 ...